Founded in 2001, Cell>Point is a privately held biopharmaceutical company that is developing novel intra-nuclear universal molecular imaging and therapeutic products for the diagnosis, staging, treatment and post therapy assessment of cancer, cardiovascular diseases and infectious diseases using platform technologies licensed from The Board of Regents of The University of Texas System (“UT”) and M.D. Anderson Cancer Center (“M.D. Anderson”), Houston, Texas.
- Cell>Point Announces Encouraging Results from 99mTc -EC-G Phase 2a Trial in Evaluating Presence and Severity of Coronary Artery Disease
- Cell>Point and HYUN IMC Expand License in South Korea to Include Hanmi Pharmaceutical, Co., Ltd for Cancer and Heart Disease Imaging
- Cardiology Imaging Technologies presents cardiology clinical trial data on EC-G at the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology 2012 Annual Conference
- Radiation dosimetry and biodistribution of 99mTc-ethylene dicysteine-deoxyglucose in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer.
- Technologies for Translational Imaging Using Generators in Oncology Short Running Title: Imaging and Oncology
7120 E. Orchard Rd., Suite 350
Centennial, Colorado 80111